Data Intelligence Journal Special Issue on Personal Health Knowledge Graphs
We invite high quality submissions on the following topics to the Data Intelligence Journal Special Issue on Personal Health Knowledge Graphs, published by MIT Press.
- Applications of personal health knowledge graphs
- Models to encode the relevant information in a personal health knowledge graph
- Perspectives on personal health
- Interoperability aspects when integrating personal health data from disparate sources
- Reasoning and querying over a personal health knowledge graph
- Adaptively contextualizing personal health knowledge graphs
- Techniques for keeping personal health knowledge graphs current
- Ensuring privacy and security for a personal health knowledge graph
- Real-world use cases that create or consume personal health knowledge graphs
Please refer to the Data Intelligence Journal for formatting instructions of your paper.
Please submit your papers at https://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/di no later than Sep 30, 2021 11:59 AoE. In your submission, for the type of the article, please put “Special Issue.” Then, in your cover letter, please mention that your submission is targeted to the Special Issue on Personal Health Knowledge Graphs.
If you have any questions about the submission instructions to the journal, please email email@example.com.
|Special Issue Submission Deadline||Sep 30, 2021 11:59 AoE|
|Special Issue Publication Target Date||Mar 25, 2022|